Little Cherry Blossom Unisex T-shirt
A silver doe frolicking among the cherry blossoms wearing a flower crown made of fallen blooms.
This is a very special design created to benefit Anastasia, the real-life inspiration for the character Tamberlane, who is sick with a terminal disease and requires help for her care. You can read about Anastasia and her story here on this page. (cw: child illness, death).
This design features a silver doe, Anastasia’s favorite animal, frolicking among sakura (cherry) blossoms. It’s inspired by beautiful words shared by Anastasia’s mom, Alex, about the Japanese concept of Mono no Aware (物の哀れ), which refers to the exquisite beauty of the transitory. Cherry blossoms are the most beautiful when they’re falling, and it’s a reminder for us to love the beauty while it’s here all the more.
All proceeds from shirt sales will be donated directly to Anastasia and her family to help cover medical expenses and make sure she’s comfortable. If you’d like to help directly, please visit her family’s GoFundMe page here. By purchasing this product, you will be donating $10 to her cause.
This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all genders.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|XS (inches)||27||16 ½|